Friday, January 15, 2010

Family Planning

I know I need to update stories and pictures since Halloween ... and I will ... soon ... promise. But this little conversation happened in the car today on the way home from school, and I just had to share:

H: I just love my dog.
Me: Yes, Twitter is the sweet one. You chose well.
H: I'm going to pick another dog when I'm big to live with me at my house. I might have five dogs -- all nice ones.
Me: You need to have a farm for all those dogs. That would be fun.
H: Yes, a farm would be good ... with five dogs and a cow named Benji.
Me: A farm is a lot of work. I hope you have a good wife and several kids to help out.
H: Kids? No way! I'm not having ANY kids.
Me: None? Are you sure?
H: Yes.
Me: Why?
H: One word: they will be wild. Wild, I tell you!
Me: What about your wife? What if she wants children.
H: Wife? Who needs a wife if you don't have kids?

Nice to know I'm needed!!!

No comments: