Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Tree

Well, it's finally time to post pictures from The Living Christmas Tree. What a blessing to be part of this outreach with our church. We absolutely l-o-v-e it! The preparation is fun, the production days are exhausting, and the outcome is amazing -- so many people come to know Christ that it makes you want to do The Tree every week. Well, I might not go that far . . .

The Toy Soldier Brigade! I'm pretty easy to spot with my curls.

Me and Liv (Blind Girl) just before her scene.

Here she is, being healed by Jesus. I'm in the crowd looking quite concerned (ha!) She did so well with both 'acting blind' and singing. So proud of her!

The three little sheperds hanging out backstage: Parker, Hudson and Jack.

Randy has waited 4 years to finally be a Roman Soldier. I'm pretty sure he was just all about the costume! Hudson liked the costume as well and had to bring his armor one night to "play swords with Daddy"!


This is us just before the heaven scene of the final performance. It was so cool to have all four of us in the cast this year and to go to heaven together -- it's an annual family trip, now!

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

That last picture gives me goosebumps!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever сonsіdеreԁ about including a little bit more than just yοur artіcles?
I meаn, what you say іѕ valuable and eνerythіng.
Hоweνeг think of if уou аdded some great photoѕ or vidеos to
give your posts more, "pop"! Your cоntent is eхcellеnt but with
images anԁ cliρs, this site сould undeniably be one of the greatest in its field.
Wondеrful blοg!

My wеb site; hydroxatone

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if yοu еνeг
thought of changing the laуоut of your ωebѕite?
ӏts ѵеry well ωrіtten;
I love ωhat youve got tο say. Вut
maybe уοu coulԁ a little more in the way of сontent so ρeοple could connect with it bettеr.
Yοuve got an awful lot of text for onlу having one or 2 picturеs.

Maybe you could spаce it out better?


Αlso visit my blog post ... procera