Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finally ... Easter!

Just a little behind on getting an Easter pic or two on here. It was a beautiful day in K'town - a little chilly, but beautiful. What a great day to celebrate our Saviour. Earlier in the week, I spent some time with Hudson making cookies in the shape of bunnies, chicks, flowers, and crosses - the only appropriate cutters I could find in my stash. Hudson really wanted to do an egg shape, but I didn't have one. He used a circle instead ... surprising since he's usually very particular and a stickler for protocol. Later, when he was putting on the icing and sugars, I told him I was sorry that his eggs were just circles. He replied, "Don't worry, Momma. Since they can't be eggs, they can be the TOMB!" Notice the 'tomb cookies' in with the others below ...


Olivia loves that hat! She's had it for several years and wears it every Easter. Will probably need to get her a bigger size before too long!

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Good use of those cutting boards!

Amy said...

... and the prep bowls, and the egg separator, and ...