Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Father of Our Country

Hudson played the role of George Washington in the "Famous Americans" program at school. He did a great job, and a huge shout-out goes to Julie C. for the loaner duds!




Here he is with some of his buddies ...




And a couple more ... Thomas Edison and Theodore Roosevelt to be exact!




Group shot!




I didn't get a pic of him saying his part because I was filming it with O's camera. And, of course, it ran out of memory mid-speech! So, here's what he said ...

"My name is George Washington. I was our nation's first president. I said 'It is impossible to govern a nation without God and the Bible.' But ... I cannot tell a lie. I DID chop down that cherry tree! My picture is on the quarter and the dollar bill."

Mrs. Prine did such a good job with the program. She should be very proud!


No comments: