Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Merry Maid

Earlier this month, Olivia was in a cleaning mood ... she took it quite seriously and decided to pretend she was a cleaning lady at Disney. She stocked her 'cart' with TP, paper towels, windex, Buzz Lightyear sheets, a Disney parks brochure (to put on your pillow), and other random cleaning supplies.

She started in her room and did a GREAT job! I was so impressed that I told her I'd pay her to do other rooms in the house ... mainly the master bath. I showed her what to use and where, and she went to town. She even took a hand towel and two wash cloths and made a Mickey head out of them similar to what was in our room at Disney!

2 comments:

The Hills said...

LOL! I think Disney should hire her. So excited for y'all to go back.

Unknown said...

Does she hire out???? :)