Thursday, September 18, 2008

Candy Corn Kisses


The little orange 'mellowcreme pumpkins' that are only available this time of year have been my all-time, favorite holiday candy for at least 30 years. This includes all holidays -- I am not moved by a Cadbury creme egg or a Christmas chocolate covered cherry. Never have been, never will.

Enter the new Hershey's Candy Corn Kisses. My friend, Angie, snagged a bag of these while we were at Target today -- had I not been on my cell phone, I would have probably followed suit. I'm a sucker for such things, plus she always knows what's good.

This afternoon, she sends a little bag of these down to the house with Olivia. Not wishing to delay the possible pleasure of the petite foil treat, I quickly unwrap one to discover the following:

a) these are ADORABLE -- they look like kiss-shaped candy corn, complete with the color stripes

b) they are white chocolate, so the flavor is sweet but mild - delicious, actually

c) the mellowcreme pumpkins may have met their match
I think I need to go to Target.


4 comments:

Bridgette said...

oooooo, I've got to find these!

Amy said...

Turkey Creek Target, girlfriend; should be a easy trip for you!

Bridgette said...

I found them today at the TC Walmart. As Rachael would say, "Yummo!"

Angie Tyner said...

My bag is almost gone! -Ang