Thursday, September 25, 2008

Takin' the Slow Boat to Alaska

We were at dinner tonight after Olivia's ballgame, and Nana asked me if my parents enjoyed their recent Alaskan cruise. I said yes, and we discussed cruising for a few minutes. She then asks me which cruise line they took. Here's the rest of the conversation:

Amy: "I know it wasn't Carnival . . . it might have been Princess."
Randy: "We took Royal Caribbean, and it wasn't the same as us."
Nana: "I didn't think it was Carnival."
Amy: "You're right . . . it wasn't Carnival and it wasn't Royal Caribbean. I'm pretty sure it was a Princess ship."
Hudson: (who never even lifted his head and just kept right on eating his taco while chiming in) "I know what kind of boat they were on . . . it was a TUG boat."

Interesting. I wonder if the dining is any good on a tug boat.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids come up with THE most PROFOUND thoughts at times, don't they??? I love it!!!

Bridgette said...

I love the new look!

Angie Tyner said...

You could have taken a ferry :) -A