Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Planet Project


Okay, I'm trying to be all grown-up about this. Olivia is working on a research project on the planet of her chioce. Her choice: Uranus. It's all I can do to type this with a straight face. Why can't I get past it? She, of course, has no idea that there is a synonym for this word, so I'm keeping calm. She got a little curious, though, when I wouldn't let her Google it. I made her go straight to Wikipedia, and to that page only. I can only imagine what would pop up otherwise. Yikes!

2 comments:

Amy King said...

How funny!! Taylor had the same project in 4th grade and she also chose Uranus. I had begged her the morning of picking the planets for the project to not choose this planet. When I pick her up at the end of the day I ask what planet she chose and it was Uranus.

However, Aubrey has chosen Mars!!

Angie Tyner said...

Hey, I googled it for you. You're good, only if you spell it exactly. Good luck with that. You know where to find me if you need me...at the beach. :) -A